Chris Uggen's Blog: nothing is certain but taxes and wrestling

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

nothing is certain but taxes and wrestling

argh. just finished the taxes tonight, so i'm unwinding with a few inspirational wrestling vids. though the long lad didn't wrestle this year, it remains my favorite sport.

1. at 103, dustin carter of ohio.
2. at 103, olivia neal of north carolina.
3. at 112, ben morgan (yup, marty's nephew) of minnesota.
4. at 189, michael spriggs of maryland.
5. and, at either 215 or 285, you will hear tors and rumors of tors, but the end is not yet.

3 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger Peter said...

I did mine recently too (used Turbo Tax). I guess I found it not terribly complicated. I feel like I'm supposed to have more angst over the taxes than I do - think I'm doing something wrong? Or is this one of those 'Oh God, Taxes!!!' moments I am just supposed to have.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger newsocprof said...

i'm starting my third (and counting) day of tax preparation and have spoken with the IRS, the SSA, and the MN state unemployment board (each at least twice) over a missing W2 I didn't file for a babysitter in 2006. Taxes suck and I'm an idiot for following the law...

Funny about Tor... It seems to me that if you're going to be the subject of internet rumors, that's the best case scenario.

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger christopher uggen said...

peter, i'm fortunate to have a complicated tax situation. once i can get the felon fund all legal-like, things should get much simpler.

newprof, i admire your righteousness on this one, but wish it didn't mess things up so badly.

the lad has not, and will not, respond to said rumors. good on him, i say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home